Sunday 3 October 2010

Halloween Food Inspiration

I LOVE Halloween!
It is definately my favorite Holiday!
Pumpkins
Cinnamon smells
Scary movies
Ghost stories
Love it all!

I can't believe it's the 3rd already and I haven't done a post on it!
I have shown a LOT of self control this year!

Ok, so I found this blog
wingitvegan.blogspot.com
and she is one crazy Halloween cooking lady! (In a good way)
Every year she posts new Halloween inspired recipes and there are SO many ones to chose from
Here are a few of my favorites!

Eyeball Cupcakes













Stuffed Peppers













Meatloaf Scramble with Mashed Potatoes

















Halloween Pumpkins













Cinnamon Rolls













Mummy Dogs and Mashed Potato Ghosts

















Spooky Spider Whoopie Pies

















Spookitty Heads

















Lovely bit of Halloween Cooking inspiration!!!
What are you cooking Halloween?

1 comment:

  1. Aww, thank you for the awesome shout-out! You're totally right about one thing - I am indeedy one crazy Halloweegan cooking lady! :P

    Are you going to get a little crazy in the kitchen for Halloween this month? :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!