Monday 31 January 2011

♥ Monday Etsy Loves ♥ Latest Loves ♥

Hi There!
Wow, it's February tomorrow!
This month has flown by!
In the next few days I am definitely doing an update in my Etsy shop
I'm really excited about it and love if you'd check it out
I was hoping to have done it by last week, but I've been so busy lately!

Here are my current Etsy loves!
1. Mab Graves
I have only recently discovered Mab's work, but I love it so much

















2. Jawaddel
I love the colours of these cushions so much













3. Rather Be Country
I love cute aprons
They make me want to become a better cook!

















4. The Vintage Supply Co
Swooooooon
I love vintage diner furniture so much!












5. Kerrera Skye
This cape is so pretty















6. Mehran
I love the colours and the simplicity of this bag

















7. I Lick You
Awwww

















8. BeeJayKay
I love mugs like this!














9. Hippie Jo 74
I'd love these in my size!












10. Em and Sprout
I love Em & Sprouts work and this little tote is sweet

















11. Arlete
I love vintage vanity items













12. Hammer and Torch
Perfect for dog lovers!

2 comments:

  1. More great finds from you! I love the top picture, cushions and mug! :)
    Hope you have a great week! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need that diner furniture!..Hmmmm one day ^__^

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!