Saturday 26 March 2011

Cat Crazy Saturday

Happy Crazy Cat Saturday!!!
I hope this weeks been good to you
And if not, I hope some of these cuties cheer you up!

This tattoo is pretty amazing!

















Love this video!

This vintage painting is very sweet

















I love the cute, innocent style of this Betsey Johnson ring
Reminds me of something I might of had when I was little

















This ring is kitsch, but cute too
And maybe a little bit creepy?
But I like it!

















Some of the cat houses on this site are crazy expensive
But, so fun too!
Here are a few of my favorites!



































































Well, that's it for this week
Hope you saw some things you liked
And maybe inspired you to get something special for your feline friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!