Tuesday 26 April 2011

Ana Bagayan Artwork

I first discovered Anas work through Juxtapoz magazine and instantly fell in love
I adore her big eyed girls and the dream like world she creates
Sometime last year I added her as a friend Facebook and got to know a bit more about her
I found out that her and her best friend Meridyth set up Lunch Bunch
They get together once a week to create home-made meals to pass out to homeless people living on the streets of Los Angeles.
How amazing is that?
A talented artist with a huge heart
Check out her work and check out Lunch Bunch too!
I also interviewed both the lovely ladies on this blog last year


























































































2 comments:

  1. These are beautiful! I love the one with the girl and animals sat on the branch! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely work, i really the tooth one :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!