Friday 29 April 2011

Heidi Kenneys New Desserts!

I just read on Becky's latest post that Heidi Kenney has created a new range of dessert keyrings!
They looks so adorable!
Last time my mum came to London we went to the Forbidden Planet store and became addicted to the breakfast collection!
They're like kinder eggs for adults
Here are a few of my favorites from the new collection


















































That double scoop is adorable!
So, as you know today is the Royal Wedding
Not to sound like a grouch, but I'm not really a wedding person so I find it a little boring
I had a quick look on the news and I can't believe the amount of people that camped out overnight to see it! Crazy!
I'm so glad I don't have to go into central London today, as I bet it's going to be insanely hectic!







3 comments:

  1. Hey Claire! How's things!
    Thanks for your kind comment about my necklace! :)
    I'm so pleased I didnt have to be in cental London today too! My boyfriend was (for work, not out of choice)and I dont envy him atall!
    Those jelly keyrings are hilarious, love them!
    Oh and I like your new profile pic :)
    Have a great weekend! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Claire for your lovely comment on my sprocket pillow:) So nice of you!!! You're absolutely right the double scoop looks delicious:)
    Hope you have a great weekend!!!
    xo
    Eleni

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!