Monday 25 April 2011

♥ Monday Etsy Loves ♥ Lovely Loves ♥

Happy Easter Weekend!
Hope you've had fun!
I've been lazy and it's felt gooood!
Plus, the weather has been amazing!
It's nice sometimes to just switch off and relax, but I do tend to feel guilty if I have a list of things I've planned to do
But last week was a busy one, plus I've been sewing lots for a new update
My favorite thing to do right now is sew, drink my yummy Teavana tea and watch documentaries
Lately I've been watching Whale Wars
I don't know how I hadn't heard of that show before!
I only found out about it after watching the Sharkwater documentary (Which is so informative, definitely recommended)
So now I'm working my way through Whale Wars
Paul Watson is such a bad-ass!
And his dedication is amazing!

Ok, onto Etsy
Sometimes Etsy Monday is hard, there are so many amazing products I want to feature each week!
But if I didn't have self control, the list would probably go up to about 30 each week!

Here are my favorites for this week!

1. CB78
I love this drawing so much!











2. Stoopid Gerl
This print is so pretty

















3. The Black Apple
I love this little guys fangs!
So cute!

















4. Sanda Dieckmann
Amazing!












5. The Storybook Rabbit
It was so hard to chose just one thing from this shop, it's all so beautiful!

















6. Kill Taupe
Cute and my favorite colours












7. Mibo Studio
These are so adorable!
I love the little guy in the middle!









8. Cupcake Jojo
Super sweet!
That strawberry looks amazing

















9. Road 10
I LOVE this so much!
I want all of these life sized!













So that's it for this Monday
Hope you found something you like!

7 comments:

  1. you found some really great things on etsy...they do have such sweet things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are all so lovely but number one made my heart skip a beat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the sweet comments on my wedding bouquets! Im very excited with the way they turned out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Etsy finds are always a great selection! I love finding new Etsy shops to browse through via these posts of yours!
    Glad you had a nice weekend! :)
    xBeth

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Clare! Stopping by from Mollie 's! Great owl :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So much cute stuff! I love Whale Wars, I'll check out Sharkwater too. Have you seen The Cove? It's an awesome doc but really sad.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been reluctant to watch The Cove as I've heard it's really upsetting, but I might
    Definately check out Sharkwater!
    The amount of passion and dedication these people have is amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!