Saturday 11 June 2011

Cat Crazy Saturday

Happy Cat Saturday!
Hope your weekend is off to a good start
I can't believe it's a week until we are off to Wales!
I hope the weather is going to be nice
I want to go to the beach and I really want to go to some car boots sales
Oh, and also see friends and family! haha
Time flies by so fast, last time we went it was Christmas! Crazy!

So, onto this weeks finds!

I adore the kitty inspired artwork in this shop


































I love all cat versus human cartoons, but this is my current favorite!
If Sisco is in and you shut the bathroom door she will ALWAYS do this!






















These earrings are super simple, but so sweet!











I LOVE this!!
It's a bird feeder! haha















Arghhh!
Giant kitty!


















Love this!
If this was my size, I'd wear it!














x

1 comment:

  1. Hi Claire! Thanks for including my art in your blog! I love all your items. =^..^=

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!