Saturday 13 August 2011

Cat Crazy Saturday

Happy Cat Saturday!

I was hoping to list some new items on Etsy, but it's too dull to take photos
Is it really August?
So instead I've ordered some new felt and ribbons to make Halloween decorations!
I'm so excited to start, I love Halloween!

Anyway, onto my finds
I've found some cuties this week

I need these stickers!
I'm pretty sure they will help me become more organised!













Awwww












Check out the Halloween cats in this shop
So cute!


































Etsy seller Cat Atelier creates accessories for the fashion forward feline
Check out this handsome guy



















































This makes my heart melt!
Look at the baby paws

















Love this cat versus human cartoon
So true






















How adorable are these kitty donuts?
Almost too cute to eat!













And that's it for this week!
Kiss your furball friends for me!

4 comments:

  1. OMG! those cat donuts are amazing lol
    I def think those stickers will make you way more organized lol.


    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your picks! Thanks for featuring my little woolen Halloween kitties on your beautiful blog!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. CAT DONUTS! eeh! ^_^ amazing...i cant really comment on blogger properly anymore, but i had to make the exception for those amazing kitty donuts ..thank god u cant buy them near me i wouldnt be able to resist! ciao
    from
    Bonita bon bons

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are great pics!! That feline would be fashion forward w/out the accessories too but the clothes are super cute too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!