Saturday 20 August 2011

Cat Crazy Saturday

Happy Cat Saturday!
Hope you're having a great weekend!
I've found some cuties this week!

Check out this cat shaped pool from the 50's!
Amazing!














This kitty piggy bank is so sweet!






















Awww






















This witches hat is perfect for Halloween!






















I made Sisco a similar one last year!
She seemed quite impressed!





















Love this recent illustration by Beth
Yes to every single point!






















This Gemma Correll tattoo is pretty cute















This tee is simple but cute!

















This kitten band is adorable!

Give your fur babies a hug from me!

4 comments:

  1. I want that pool if I ever win the lottery!!
    Thanks for including my drawing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha love the check meowt tee! :)
    Hope you're having a good weekeknd! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have pretty much all the signs of a crazy cat lady! And I'm totally ok with that. And that cat pool is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love EVERYTHING in this post!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!