Saturday 27 August 2011

Cat Crazy Saturday

Happy Caturday!
Hope your weekend is good so far!
The weather is crazy here! We had thunder and lightening last night
And it's been raining all day!
So that means there's lots of muddy paw prints everywhere
Naughty little Sisco!

Hope you like this weeks finds!

These cat paw cookies are adorable!













This kitty jumper is cute, I love the paw prints on the arms
Shame about the price!

















A while back Chelsea magazine featured illustrations of cat girls dressed up
Designers such as Luella and Miu Miu were chosen
I'm not sure how I feel about these, they're a little creepy
What do you think?
Check out the rest here















































































Love this tee!

















I love this shop!
This is my favorite print

















This baby is beautiful













Have a great weekend and give your little ones a smooch from me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!