Tuesday 16 August 2011

Getting into Origami

I've been saying for such a long time that I'd love to learn how to do origami
I just think it's so beautiful
I came across this site with step by step instructions
I thought I'd post the link in case anyone else wants to try too
I've been having a little go, there are so many that I want to try!

I also want to share a paper artist I've come across
Anja Markiewicz creates tiny origami artwork
Check out her flickr, she's got lots more!
These must take a lot of patience!
















































































































I don't think I'm quite at that level yet! haha

1 comment:

  1. Wow! That's incredible... I definitely don't have the patience to make those little beauties :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!