Friday 26 August 2011

A Sisco Post

Today I am doing something I (surprisingly) haven't done in a while
Post lots of cat photos!
I made Sisco (AKA the little lady that controls us) a pom pom to play with
She sat like this for a while, you can put pretty much anything on her head and she'll just sit there






























I love this photo




































































I know I posted about them not long ago
BUT LOOK AT THESE TOMATOES!!!
I keep running outside to see if they've grown anymore!
haha













This is a little kitten from across the road that sits on our steps
I got a sneaky cuddle off him the other day
Little cutie!

















Hope you have a lovelt weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Sisco is hilarious! What a wonderful (and patient) cat :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Claire, I think Sisco has a future as a supermodel. She is so cute and that little doll across the road is a sweetie too.

    Have a nice weekend,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!