Thursday 22 September 2011

Autumn Inspiration

Bit of a different post on my blog today
As much as I love the changing seasons
I'm aware that getting up in the morning to be greeted by darkness instead of the sun beaming through your bedroom window can be hard
The weather can really affect your mood and I know a lot of people that get the Winter blues
I do too sometimes!
But I totally believe in focusing on the positive and trying not to let the negative in.
When I first started my blog I wasn't too sure where it'd go, but I knew one thing
I wanted it to be positive
I wanted it be be something I can look back on and smile
We all have our bad days and crappy times, but I never want to put that aspect into my blog
I don't want to focus on the bad, I want to look forward to the good
So, here are some inspiring quotes I love, that are great for a little pick me up
Enjoy!






























































































































































Click on the image to view the source

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for brightening my day!!!! Love all the quotes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the first one. So inspirational! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the last one. The colors also attract me. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!