Saturday 10 September 2011

Cat Crazy Saturday

Happy Caturday!
I've found some great things this week!
I love the 1st video so much!
I guarantee you'll get the song stuck in your head!

Love these little cookies!

















Best video ever?


Sweet!














Love this boxing kitty!


This phone case is so cute!

















This is amazing!
All cats should be treated like royalty!
And how beautiful is this cat?

















I really want this cat shaped ice cube tray!














Have a great weekend!
Kiss your little ones for me!

4 comments:

  1. Hahaha! The boxing kitty is so funny! I hadn't seen that before, thanks for sharing. Awesome cat finds as always! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha! love the boxing cat! and the kitty cakes.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun collection of kitteh stuff! We love the boxing kitty, dancing kitty, kitties cookies...and all the rest! We are CRAZY about your caturday kitty blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! Awesome kitty post! Love the boxing cat :)
    I am a crazy cat lover, cat-mom and cat painter..
    I really lovveee all cat related things :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!