Saturday 24 September 2011

Cat Crazy Saturday

Happy Caturday!
Hope your weeks been good!
This weekend I plan to sew my heart out, although my craft area really needs tidying
I'm trying to ignore it for now as I have so much to do
But I hate it messy
Every now and then I'll spend a while and make it all neat
And every time I think to myself 'why don't I do this more often, it's looks so nice'
But, I don't
Ever wish you could just click your fingers like Sabrina the teenage witch and everything would be sorted?
If only!

Anyway onto these weeks finds

Pretty!






















Love this cat brain illustration!


















These cards are cute!





















Love!






















How amazing are these?
Purrfect for Halloween!












These are so sweet!
I don't care what age I am, I think I'll always love Hello Kitty!
















Love this rug!
















And that's it for this week! Remember kiss your fur babies from me!

8 comments:

  1. those nails are great i love your saturday kitty posts!and a new header too??x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh! Thanks Sian!
    Yes, I did it earlier this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've got that top.
    Love the brain illustration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahh, lovely kitty finds! Those nails are amazing, wish I could do something like that! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. My daughter And I are ooing and ahing over the kitties. So cute. We also love your owl on etsy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know exactly what you mean about the messy craft room!! I hate that I don't put everything back in place when used, and I end up with having a really hard time to find anything!!! I always say I'll change, but I never do!!! Love the brain illustration:D
    xoxo
    eleni

    ReplyDelete
  7. Seconded on the Hello Kitty!
    Those cupcakes are awesome - I can't figure out if the little Hello Kitty cupcake toppers are edible or not. They look marshmallow-y!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The kitty nails are cute! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!