Monday 12 September 2011

♥ Monday Etsy Loves ♥ La La Love ♥

Happy Monday!
Today feels so much closer to Autumn
It windy and chilly
And the golden leaves are already on the ground
This year has flown by so fast, it's crazy!
Soon it'll be time to pull out cozy jumpers
I've already started my wishlist for Autumn
There are so many cute jumpers for sale this year
I seem to like jumpers that look like a 5 year old would wear them! haha
Check out my list here if you like!

Ok, onto this weeks finds
1. Julies Knitted Gems
How cute is this mini knitted armchair pin cushion?
















2. Twinkie Chan
We all know of Twinkies adorable accessories
But how amazing is this jacket?
It's a serious work of art






















3. Sanda Dieckmann
Sandra's attention to detail is amazing
Her nature inspired artwork is beautiful






















4. Erika Lee Sears
Love this painting!


















5. Pinky Toast
I love so much of Pinky Toast's work
But this is my current favorite






















6. Rare Design
This ring is beautiful!


















7. Eternal Sunshine
These are perfect little gifts for Halloween!
(I know...it's only September, but I love it!)













Hope you found some favorites!

5 comments:

  1. Great finds! Thank you for including my ring.

    Jane/Raredesign

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the painting of the Polaroid camera and especially love that you named your cat after my favourite place in the world :)

    Cathy
    Turquoise Flamingo
    www.turquoiseflamingo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh I did find a new favorite. I'm loving Pinky Toast!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That pin cushion is sooooo adorable!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!