Saturday 5 November 2011

Cat Crazy Saturday

Happy Caturday!!
Hope your weekend is off to a good start
Unfortunately it's bonfire night which means lots of fireworks
I know I may sound like a grump, but they've been going off all week
It's horrible to see Sisco so spooked, she just hides under the couch
So that also means this week she's been getting lots of treats!
I hope your little furrballs are wrapped up, safely inside

Ok, onto this weeks finds

This little babe is too cute!













Aww!
This little necklace is really sweet!














Oooh little Sisco
I can see this in your future!

















This etsy shop is full of cute tags for your furry friends
Here are a few of my favorites



















































Cat crazy whatever the weather!















I love this gallery of cats celebrating their birthday!
So cute!!



































































































I discovered this next amazing little kitty from the site above
This is from their site explaining all about her

Daily Tails of Chase...

I was in an accident when I was 4 wks (2005), I became disfigured. I have a Furry Will to survive & I am completely healed. I require medication during the day to keep my eyes moist. I will always look different but I am in NO PAIN! I have seen 10 vets and they can attest to that! I'm a happy kitty and hope to help other humans feel just as great about themselves and realize that not everyone looks perfect and that is OK. =^..^=


Here is the link if you'd like to have a little peek into her life

I haven't added a photo as she doesn't look like other kitties and I didn't want to upset anyone But I've visited her blog and she seems a very loved and happy baby

I think you are beautiful little Chase!

Give your furr babies a HUGE smooch from me

x

1 comment:

  1. Bwahahaha, that fluffy kitty in the Christmas outfit! So cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!