Friday 6 January 2012

Christmas in Wales

Finally, I'm posting the last of my Christmas photos!
I haven't taken any of my gifts, but I got so many great things
You realise you're getting old when you received 'useful' things, but I was really happy
Lots of bath/body/hair stuff, candles etc
Also from Paul's mum & dad a set of crochet needles, 'how to' DVD & wool!
No excuses now!
Also, they got me the MOST perfect necklace!
I've tried photographing it but my photos just don't do it justice
But its a raw amethyst dipped in silver
It's just amazing!

















Ok, onto the photos!
These are from Conwy
It's a little town inside of castle walls



































































































I love this area as it's near by the flat I rented before I moved to London
It was near the beach and lovely to walk to just as the sun was setting



























































































Hope you liked them!
Have a great weekend!
x

3 comments:

  1. Wales looks so beautiful. You are so lucky that Paul' mum and dad know you well enough to give you such lovely gifts that fit your personality. My in-laws used to give me things like a wierd sleeping bag-like lounger. When you put it on it was like a night gown but the botton was sewn shut so you would have to hop around. I very nicely asked if I could return it, my mother-in-law gave me the money and kept it because she said she really liked it then when she wore it she almost fell down the stairs.

    Have a lovely weekend Claire,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no!
    Sorry Sue, but that last part made me laugh!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely pictures =] thanks for sharing.
    I usually get useful things for Christmas too...i actually prefer useful things I think! haha but it's always nice to get some random things just for fun too ^-^
    your keyring looks lovely =] I got a wonderful deep purpley-pink flower brooch this year that's sitting proudly on my bag.

    Nice to hear you had a good time. Hope 2012 will be a positive year for you too =]

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!