Saturday 25 February 2012

Cat Crazy Saturday

Happy Caturday!
The weather in London the last few days has been lovely!
It's been so warm
So cheeky Sisco has been sunbathing in the neighbours garden
It's lovely to see
Ok, onto this weeks finds
I love the video!

I love these kissing salt & pepper shakers

















This melts my heart!













I NEED this bag!

















This dress is so sweet!












This little lady is a beauty!

















This is so cute! Oh Sisco, why can't you give me a massage?

Remember, give your furr babies a bit smooch from me!
x

4 comments:

  1. Oooh so many cute kitty cat things! Love the bag and the clip is just soooo cute! We've all been ahhhhing over it!!!

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the little film of that cute grey cat massaging!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The spooning!! THE SPOONING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And the video is BEYOND cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. totally made me smile, so much kitty cuteness, especially love the sweet salt and pepper shakers <3
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!