Monday 6 February 2012

♥ Monday Etsy Loves ♥ All of my Loves ♥

Hi!
It's snowing in London!
We opened the curtains Saturday night and everywhere was covered!
It was so pretty!
And Sisco is so adorable in the snow, she leaps like a little lamb!
I love being wrapped up, all cosy inside when it's snowing outside

Anyway onto this weeks finds!

1. Teva Gallery

I love this sticker!














2. Pony Chops Shop
Aww! These little brown bear pumps are adorable!
This shop is full of amazing hand painted shoes












3. Mint Coco Monster
This little brooch is so sweet!

















4. Timeless Totes
I loved the Get Along Gang when I was little
And what a great message on the mug!
















5. Pop Pop Portraits
What a handsome little chap!

















6. Abby Berkson















Hope your week is off to a good start!

Click on the pictures to visit the shops

3 comments:

  1. What a cute selection! You have a lovely blog. Thanks so much for featuring my shoes!!xx


    http://pony-chops.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Thanks for including me in your wonderful picks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh thank you so much for including my panda brooch! I love other cute finds too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!