Monday 27 February 2012

♥ Monday Etsy Loves ♥ Lovely Loves ♥

Happy Monday!
I had such a lovely and relaxing weekend!
Shame it went so fast!
Oh well, I've found some treats to make you smile!

1. Wonderland Toys
I love cute mugs, and these are adorable!

















2. Harriet Gray
Ooh, I need a new oyster holder and this one is sweet!













3. The Lil Dolly Maker
How sweet is this Bewitched doll?

















4. The Newton Label
These are just perfect!










5. The Magic Art Shop
Love these!
When I was younger I totally believed unicorns were real













6. Jason Edward Davis
Cutie!

















7. Teja Jamilla
How cute are these tights?

















Click on the pictures to visit the items

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the feature! I loooove that oyster card holder, the painting is so cute too! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those mugs! Ahhh! Wonderful!! And is it just me or do those canisters remind you of "Bewitched"??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaaah those care bear mugs...it's probably a good thing that store does;t ship to the UK!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!