Monday 19 March 2012

♥ Monday Etsy Loves ♥ Latest Loves ♥

Happy Monday!
Hope you had a good weekend
I was puppy sitting the sweetest little bulldog

















See?
How could you not fall in love with that little face?
She was really excited about seeing Sisco
But Sisco just looked at her as if to say 'What a weird looking cat'
haha

Ok, onto this weeks finds
Oh Etsy, if only I was rich!

1. Holli
How cute is this animmal alphabet poster?

















2. Moncadeau
This shop is full of beautiful and dainty jewelry
I've got my eye on a few pieces















3. Ringo Stone
These necklaces are really pretty












4. Supayana
I'm in love with the Supayana & Olivia Mew collaboration
I think I may have to treat myself to one for my birthday

















5. Abby Berkson
This bowl is really cute!
Actually the whole shop is cute!











6. Shop Feverfew
This bunting is beautiful!










Click on the pictures to visit the items
x

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments!