Monday 7 May 2012

♥ Monday Etsy Loves ♥ Latest Loves ♥

Happy Monday!
I've had such a good weekend!
I've just been sewing and relaxing and I've loved every minute!
I was hoping to photograph new items for my shop today
But it's been really dull here, so I'll have to wait
I'm hoping to get a lot of reading done this week
There are so many books I'm wanting to start on, but I've got a huge list and there never seems time!
What are you reading right now?
(Because I really need another book to add to my list!-ha!)

Hope you enjoy this weeks finds!

1. Bug-A-Boo5
This blanket is so beautiful!
The colours are perfect!













2. Bliss and Vinegar
This cup is adorable!

3. Jason Edmiston
Well, this is just amazing!
I don't even have to say anything else about this! 

4. Revive It
I'm in love with this dresser!

5. Co Collectibles
This is so cute!


Click on the photos to visit the items

3 comments:

  1. What lovely finds! I adore that dresser. Thanks a bunch for including my little vintage mug alongside everything else.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That blanket really is cute. I like the fun colors.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want that cat dish holder! How cute is it?!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!