Saturday 16 June 2012

Cat Crazy Saturday

Hello!
Hope you're having a good weekend so far!
We've been to the village fair near us today
And a lovely dog I sit for won the best medium dog in a dog show!
I was so proud! haha
She was loving all the attention!

I'm spending this afternoon listening to spotify and sewing!
I may sneak in a little bit of wine later too! (After the sewing!)

Onto my finds!!
 
This necklace is sweet!
haha!
This print is really cute!
I love this video!
I love this phone case
Give your kitties a kiss from me
x

3 comments:

  1. Claire, I love that litter cartoon. And the cat case is so Sisco! Raise a glass for me later too.

    Have a lovely weekend,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahaha...that litter cartoon is hilarious! I literally laughed out loud. Great kitty finds as always. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha that little cartoon is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!