Saturday 10 November 2012

Cat Crazy Saturday

Happy Caturday!
I've found some cuties for you this week
But first
The number one cat in my life
My little black bear
Sisco!!
These first two photos are from when the fireworks were finally starting to stop
We got her out from under the couch and made her a bed (She has them all over the flat)
She's still got a bit of 'crazy eyes'
Poor baby!
I know, totally creepy!
'Look into my eyes, go to the kitchen and get me some treats'
Aww, my little bambino
Check out the print on this shirt!
How sweet!
So true!
These cake pops are very sweet!
 I think these leggings should be part of the 'official' cat lady costume
I've posted about Tartar Sauce the Grumpy cat before
But I just can't get enough of her
 (Ask Paul, I must make him look at her photos at least 3 times a day-ha!)
Seriously, how can you not love that face?
Well now you can your own Christmas cards with her lovely little face on!
I'm pretty sure that these are the best cards ever made
Go check them out!

Give your furr babies a big kiss from me!
Have a great weekend!
x

2 comments:

  1. Sisco looks adorable as usual. That Tarter Sauce is hilarious. Love the leggings.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!