Friday 25 January 2013

Friday Favourites

Happy Friday!
This week has flown by!
I'm looking forward to a relaxing weekend
I love to be out in the Summer, but when it's so cold like this all I want to do is stay cosy inside!
Brr!

Here are my favourites of the week!

Aren't these mugs the cutest?
If I won the lottery, one of the things I'd spend a lot of money on is craft supplies
There are just so many cute things for sale!
How sweet are these buttons?
I love buttons so much!
This week we've been having lots of roasted chickpeas
I can't believe we've never tried them before, they're so good!
We've been making them savoury, but I'm looking forward to trying some sweet ones with cinnamon!
Yum!
This shop has the most beautiful and dainty bracelets 
This is such a fun idea!
Balloon lights!
Actually, I just realised it reminds me of the film IT
Arghhh!
How amazing are the paper cuts in this shop?
 
Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. ..googling roast chick peas right now..never heard of it before either sounds like my kinda thing! also loooove those balloon lamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow those cups are adorable!! Love the little squirrel eee! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are amazing cutouts. They don't even look real. Thanks for stopping by my blog! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!