Monday 7 January 2013

♥ Monday Etsy Loves ♥ Latest Loves ♥

Happy Monday everyone!
Hope your week is off to a good start!
It seemed a bit brighter out today, so that was a good start to the day
I'm dreaming of 6am sunrises 

I'm planning on making some cute Valentines inspired goodies soon for my Etsy shop
Great excuse to surround myself with pink, pink, oh yeah and a bit of pink!
haha

Ok, onto this weeks loves

1. MarikaPaz 
This is such a sweet print!
2. Nicandthenewfie
This is a kids jumper, but it's so cute!
I want it in my size
3. Simplychic93
I'm not really into skulls, but I think this bangle is really pretty
4. ToddSpence 
This is amazing!
I love Tim Curry
I was terrified of him in Legend (Loved that film so much)
And I.T. still terrifies me now!
5. Victorialoves
Yep!
6. HazelNicholls
I love this!
My Nana always used to eat these!
And I always say this saying!
Click on the pictures to visit the items

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!