Monday 21 January 2013

♥ Monday Etsy Loves ♥ Some of my Loves ♥

Hi,
Hope you've had a good start to the week
We're still thick with snow
Since we've lived in London, we've seen quite a few Foxes
Our flat overlooks our landlords garden and these two hung around a bit today
They kept coming up to the window and smelling where Sisco had been
Which freaked me out a bit!
I only got my camera after, so didn't get any close ups
They jumped over to next door, then came back about 3 times 
 They must have been looking for food!
We've kept Sisco in all day, just incase
No sign of them since then

Ok, onto my finds

1. Jilly Bird Design
I love Squirrrels! 
Someone I follow on twitter posted a link to this image today
Isn't it adorable?
I love this mug
 2. Two Black Cats Studio
This shop is adorable and I love this print!
 3. Aubrey E Apothecary
Amazing!
 4. Ppinky Dolls Art
Aww
 5. Studio Yuki
I really love the Fairy tale section in this shop
Click on the pictures to visit the items

1 comment:

  1. They are awfully cute and beautiful although I would keep Sisco in for a bit.

    Love you finds today, adorable mug.

    Stop by I feature the U.K. paper artist Su Blackwell today I love her pieces and I think you will too.

    lovely day,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!