Monday 11 February 2013

♥ Monday Etsy Loves ♥ Some of my Loves ♥

Happy Monday!
Hope your week is off to a good start!
I can't believe we have snow again!
Very pretty, but very cold and a bit sludgy! 

Sisco has been such a little pain today!
In and out the window at least 6 times an hour
She can't make up her mind!
Then she decided to rest on my desk
And tried to push EVERYTHING off!
Little madam
Here are some photos from today
Wot?
Y iz u on my desk?
I haz no respekt for u
I'm not bovvering u!
I luv it wen u buy fingz
Ok, enough Sisco
Onto this weeks loves

1. Grannie Panties
Ha!
I love this!
 2. MOLA PILA
Huge cuddle buddy!
 3. The Angry Weather
I've featured this designers work before
But I had to feature this ring!
Perfect for a dreamer 
 4. Laura Manfre
How purrfect are these stickers?
I had to treat myself to them the other day!
Too cute
 5. Plato Squirrel
Aren't these cat plush the cutest!
 6. Small Talk Studio
Yep!
Click on the pictures to visit the items

2 comments:

  1. Aw thanks so much! Kitty stickers are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those plush cats are adorable. You find the coolest things Claire~

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!