Saturday 13 April 2013

Cat Crazy Saturday

Hello!
I've been missing blogging lately
But I just felt I needed a little break
Plus I've been busy working on a big, very cute custom order
I'll share photos when I'm done! 

I'm just popping by to do a Caturday post
I've missed my weekly kitty fix!

Meow!
Love this!
Pretty much every time with Sisco
Check out that site, it's really cute
Amazing
 ♥
 This tee is cute
Love these
I love it so much when Sisco 'tucks'
She makes little meep noises
Best sound in the world
Ron Swanson as a cat
Amazing (and a little creepy)

Kiss your furr babies for me
x

6 comments:

  1. Happy Caturday!!!! I loved your post! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Claire,
    Thank you for posting my Kitty Cat tape dispensers on your blog :0)
    I would like to offer your readers a discount of 10% off a $25.00 purchase from my Etsy Store "Mechakucha808". The code is "Dreams10".
    Thank you for your support.
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahh Ron Swanson as grumpy cat...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness - I love the Mean Girls one! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahah I love this post! The kittys claws scrunching is so cute xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha, Cats as people are hilarious. Cats have the most expressive faces anyway. I love the cat tape dispensers. Kitties, kitties, kitties, might go hug one of my five now...

    Em x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!