Saturday 11 January 2014

Cat Crazy Saturday - All of the Internet Cats

I'm a huge fan of Grumpy cat
There's just something so special about her and I know I'll never get tired of seeing that cute little face

Check out this post from when I sent her and her brother treats!
I'm such a fan girl!
haha

I'm dedicating this cat Saturday to my favourite internet famous kitties

This is amazing
Of course I love her brother Pokey too
I love this print
Sir Stuffington is one handsome and lucky guy!
And his foster mum is amazing
Read more about him here
I need this in my life
It's so perfect
I think Princess Monster Truck is beautiful!
I love this
This is so adorable!
Love it!
I love these nail stickers
I just treated myself to these stickers
Couldn't resist 
This is so good!
I really love all the Tard inspired artwork
And check out these tattoos!
Crazy
Who's your favourite?

2 comments:

  1. Love your post! My faves out of your pics are the stickers but I love Grumpy Cat and Lil' Bub! YAY for internet cats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoyed lookng at all those cats. My fav is the tattoo that says 'I got tattood once etc'. Funny!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!