Friday 11 April 2014

Friday Favourites

Hello!
I've been so busy this week, blogging took a back seat!
But I'm back to share my faves of the week

Here we go!

A 96-year-old Toronto resident is selling her amazing retro home and it's beautiful!
She's lived there 72 years!
Amazing
 It reminds me of The Madonna Inn
I am totally in love, but I imagine it's boyfriend/husband hell!
Check out more here
I know I posted a lot of pics
But c'mon, it's amazing!

This cat portrait is beautiful and so detailed 
I love the glitter and shimmer eyeshadows in this shop!
You can never have too much glitter!
How cute is this tiny Unicorn?
These stickers are so cute!
Aww!
haha
I really love this list of tree tunnels!
Magical
Aww!
I will always love Tard!

Have a great weekend
x

2 comments:

Thank you for your comments!