Friday 25 April 2014

Friday Favourites

Hello!
I'm preparing for a busy weekend as next week we're moving into the new flat
We've had to wait for the internet to be sorted, as we both need it for work
You'd think these days it'd be done over a few days
But no!
I'm feeling so many emotions about moving
Sad to be leaving this flat
Guilty about making Sisco an indoor cat
Excited about a new start 
It's strange, you never know how you'll feel until it happens

But i'm not looking forward to packing/unpacking

Ok! Here are my Friday Faves

There are so many things I want from this shop
The lip balms sound really good
But how amazing is this soap?
How sweet is this little guy?
What a fun way to add storage and a pop of colour to a room
These flatforms are cute!

Truth!
Aww!
But I think Paul would hate it! haha
He's very minimalist and I'm very 'put some pink on it'
A table you can work at and share with your cat?
Purrfect!

If you pop on over to my Facebook page and leave a comment saying which of my items in my shop is your favourite
You can win $5.00 to spend in my shop

Have a lovely weekend!
x

4 comments:

  1. That cat table is SO cool. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Although I bet cats would still go on top!

      Delete
  2. Fun photos! Good luck with the move!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy moving, I know what it is like without the internet whilst moving, took us a good month.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!