Friday 23 May 2014

Friday Favourites

Hello!
I've missed blogging, but there doesn't seem like there's enough hours in the day lately!
Recently we've been planning little day trip for the Summer and I can't wait
We're also heading back to Wales for a few days
I can't wait to go to my favourite beach and just lie in the sun!
Bliss!
Plus, we're finally going to visit Paul's parents and see their new home
They moved from Wales to a cute little village a few hours away
Paul's mum, Linda has been filling the garden with flowers, fruit and vegetables
I can't wait to have a nose!

We're also planning a few trips to Brighton
I love it there so much
If anyone has any tips on any other seaside towns to visit, let me know
I do like to be beside the sea side!
Cheesy, I know! haha

Ok
Onto this weeks faves 
How amazing does this nail polish look?
If you like glitter polishes, you need to check out this shop!
I love this list of animals 'kissing'
I am in love with this neon sign!
I need this tee!
How purrfect is this bag?
Love these nails!
They remind me of Hattie Stewarts work
This artist creates photorealistic drawings on wood and they are amazing!
Here are a few of my favourites
Aww!
Have a lovely weekend
x

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for featuring my cat bag my dear! Fab post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much cuteness in this post!! I also love to be beside the seaside (hence my choice of home city!) and I plan to spend every sunny day on the beach eating Boho Gelato this summer. I'm also going on a little camping trip with Nick and some friends to Cornwall so we can experience some sandy beach fun too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw! such adorable sights! those colorfull nails are great, but what really got me were the drawings. WOW. i think that may just be my new obsession.

    ~Abigail
    http://sweetergetsthejourneyblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!