Friday 13 June 2014

Friday Favourites

Hello!
It's so hot in London!
A trip to the seaside is definitely needed!

I've got some lovely things to share with you this week!

These paintings are gorgeous!
I love the retro look of them
I used to love having Knickerbocker glories when I was little 
I've posted about her a lot
But Mab Graves artwork is so beautiful
Yep!
Love this!
This is too cute!
Boop!
Do you suffer from cute aggression?
I definitely do!
 
 
Love it!
These nails are gorgeous!
I need to watch this soon!
p.s. Remember to enter my big giveaway!
Have a lovely weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness... so many cute animals!!! Love the Purr-Maid shirt!

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I am buying that Purrmaid shirt as of Friday! Amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those nails are gorgeous, I love a glitter fade! I also love, like, LOVE, that purr maid t, so freaking cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!